View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Please call and leave a message to answer questions and/or visit.
How to Reach Us
The Cushing Center is a Historical Norwell landmark available for your special occasion now with air conditioning. It is an elegant and unique site for celebrations, weddings. musical and theatrical performances, business meetings and seminars. Features of the building include:
- A Fireplaced sitting area/foyer is centered at the entrance stairs to the hardwood floor ballroom.
- White paneling and brass chandeliers grace the cathedral ceilings.
- Impressive white paned rounded windows are ceiling to floor.
- A full stage encompasses one end of the hall, while a two-tier balcony sets a grand tone to the opposite side.
- A complete kitchen is located on the first level just outside the sitting area/foyer for your convenience.
- Seating capacity is 200 for lecture style, 174 banquet style (without a dance floor), 150 with dance floor.
Traveling South on Route 3 take exit 13. Turn left off ramp towards Norwell and at the first set of lights, turn right onto Route 123. After traveling approximately 3 miles you will enter Norwell Center. The Cushing Center is on the left, at the corner of Central Street and Main Street (route 123).
If traveling North on Route 3 take exit 13 and turn right off ramp. Then follow above directions.
|Mary Lou O'Leary||Cushing Center Administrator||(781) 659-2674|
|Alex Milne||Member (2018)|
|Donna M. Cunio||Member (2018)|
|James E. Fitzgerald||Member (2017)|
|Patrick S. Reed||Member (2018)|
|Paul S. Tedeschi||Member (2019)|