This page will be updated frequently as more information becomes available.
Current State Reopening Phase: Fully Reopened
*Individuals without access to the internet or who are unable to schedule their appointment online can call the COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Line toll free 2-1-1 or (877) 211-6277 for assistance with setting up an appointment.
- Massachusetts Information on COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Information on COVID-19
- Town of Norwell COVID-19 Data Dashboard
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Interactive Data Dashboard
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Data Tracker
- Norwell Public Schools
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) COVID-19 Information
- Residents in potentially vulnerable populations, such as seniors and those with underlying medical conditions, are advised to stay home.
- Many of the things you do to help prevent colds and the flu can help protect you against other respiratory viruses such as Coronavirus:
- Avoid large & multi-household gatherings.
- Wear a face covering.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Stay home if you are sick. If you are ill call your healthcare provider for instructions before going to a clinic, office or emergency room.
- Follow CDC, State, and Local guidance to help our community stay healthy.