This page will be updated frequently as more information becomes available.
The Norwell Emergency Management Team consists of multiple Departments & Services during this evolving situation. Board of Health, Police, Fire, Town Administration, Norwell Schools, Council on Aging, Norwell CERT, Norwell VNA & Hospice, and more. This page acts as the single source for Public Information during this situation. The Norwell Police & Fire/Emergency Management Facebooks, Twitter accounts, and Norwell Emergency Alert Systems are utilized to consolidate and spread knowledge & important information out to our residents.
Current State Reopening Phase: Fully Reopened
What You Need to Know:
- Governor's Emergency COVID-19 Orders
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- Reopening Massachusetts
- COVID-19 Testing
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Residents in potentially vulnerable populations, such as seniors and those with underlying medical conditions, are advised to stay home.
- Many of the things you do to help prevent colds and the flu can help protect you against other respiratory viruses such as Coronavirus:
- Avoid large & multi-household gatherings.
- Wear a face covering.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Stay home if you are sick. If you are ill call your healthcare provider for instructions before going to a clinic, office or emergency room.
- Follow CDC, State, and Local guidance to help our community stay healthy.