View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
By Appointment Only.
How to Reach Us
345 Main StreetNorwell, MA 02061
The Veteran's Service Officer will try to help Norwell Veterans and their dependents with the following:
- Assists in applying for federal claims for:
- Service-connected and Non-Service connected compensation.
- Non-Service connected pension if you are 70% disabled or more.
- Health benefits and Prescription drugs.
- Business, education and burial benefits.
- Headstone and markers may be obtained through this office.
- Provide benefits to needy Veterans and family under Mass. General Laws Chapter 115.
- Advise National Guard and Reserves as to Civil Rights.
|David M. Osborne||Veteran's Service Officer||(781) 659-8004|