SPRING 2015 REGISTRATION DATES
- SPRING 2015 Recreation Programs will be available for online preview on Thursday, March 5, 2015.
- SPRING 2015 Program Guides will be in resident mailboxes by Friday, March 6, 2015 .
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for “Residents Only!” begins on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 10:00am. CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION!
- MAIL-IN, WALK-IN, and NON-RESIDENT REGISTRATION BEGINS on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 10:00am. Programs may fill with online registrations. CLICK HERE FOR A DOWNLOADABLE/PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM!
- Many programs fill up fast! Make sure to check your existing online account or set-up your new account prior to March 10, 2015.
- Please remember to check and update your online information. Make sure all phone numbers and email addresses are current and correct!
- ACTIVE Network’s hosted products do not use Open SSL, so ACTIVE Net is unaffected by the Heartbleed bug. Online registrations are safe.
- If you use an Apple product for online registration, it is suggested you use Mozilla Firefox as the search engine for best compatibility.
- If you already have an ONLINE account, you do not need to create a new one (if you remember your login & password!)
- Click to "My Accounts" at the online registration site. (If you have forgotten your login or password, give us a call (781) 659-8046 before the "opening day rush" and office staff will help you.
- Registration will continue for programs until they are full or registration deadline is reached. Do not wait until the last minute to sign up for a program. Let's not watch a good program get cancelled because you waited too long to sign-up. We must have minimum numbers by the deadline date to run programs.
- Please read the Registration Policies! Please take note of the Recreation Department's policies on withdrawals and cancellations. CLICK HERE FOR SPRING 2015 REGISTRATION POLICIES!
The Town of Norwell's Recreation Department is commited to providing great programs at great value. If you need assistance, please contact the Recreation Department Offfice at (781)659-8046.
Town of Norwell Recreation Commission Members:
Ginny Maree, Chair
NEED NEW MEMBER
Norwell Recreation Mission Statement: To provide leisure opportunities to citizens of Norwell for enrichment of mind, body, and quality of life.
The Norwell Recreation Department programs leisure activities for all ages and interests. Seasonal Program Guides are mailed to all Norwell residents four times each year -- Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring. Program Guides may also be downloaded or printed from this site. Please feel free to contact the Recreation Department with programming ideas or if you have a talent or special skill you would like to share as an instructor. The Recreation Department also is responsible for maintaining a master schedule of usage for Norwell's athletic fields and gymnasiums The permit process for gym or field usage begins by completing a facility request form and submitting to the Recreation Department office.
The Recreation Department is a programming department, and although not responsible for facility improvements and maintenance, we support efforts to make improvements to athletic fields and facilities. It should be a high priority so all athletes, young and older, recreational and competitive, can enjoy the best and safest facilities.
- Town fields and grounds are maintained by the Tree & Grounds Department. Please direct any questions pertaining to field maintenance to 781-659-8042.
- Youth / Adult Sport Leagues are run by independent associations and are not under the Norwell Recreation's jurisdiction. They are always looking for volunteers to get involved. Your questions should be directed to the appropriate league contact website or person listed under the above link "Other Youth / Adult Sports Organizations for Norwell".